12″ x 12″, oil on hardboard
It’s been a while since I painted a bra. I’ve had this one hanging around the studio for quite some time now and today I was ready to give it a try. I also tried using my palette knife and some new supplies…liquin.
Liquin is supposed to quicken drying time and help maintain peaks and brushstrokes. I’m curious to see how long this will take to dry because I used A LOT of paint! As for the peaks…I feel like I get the same peaks and brushstrokes when I use just plain oil paints. (That’s my first impression.) Liquin does have a strong odor (I had my studio windows open). It smells kind-of like rubber cement.
Have a wonderful weekend!