Here is what I will be finishing up in July. I started these quilts in June 2007. I plan to sell these in my Etsy shop. I have SO MANY MORE IDEAS…I can’t wait to get started on them!
This is a picture of my studio as you see it when you walk in. I have to get this organized before July and then I’ll be able to REALLY concentrate!
Here’s my to do list:
- Clean out white bookshelf. (This is on the left side of the studio as you walk into it.)
- Remove white bookshelf and clear plastic organizer. (To left of studio.)
- Move paint table to pantry. (This will probably be a temporary spot.)
- Move computers. I need to move my computer to the right corner as you enter the studio. (This will be the hardest part, since it involves my husband moving computers around.)
- Arrange tables in the studio.
- Organize the wall shelves.
- Move dresser to studio.
Left side of studio as you walk through the door.
Right side of studio as you walk through the door.
I hope to have some “after” pictures soon!